Terms and Conditions
The contract terms listed below shall apply for all contracts concluded via internet presence of our company “Jewel Education” under the domain www.jewel-education.com with the customer (hereinafter CUSTOMER).
Jewel Education does not accept any deviating terms and conditions of the CUSTOMER unless we agree to these explicitly and in writing. The terms and conditions listed below are directed only at CUSTOMERS who are users, which means people who conclude legal transactions for a purpose which is attributed to personal and non-commercial use only.
By using this Website, you warrant that:
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts
- you are at least 18 years of age
- the personal information which you are required to provide when you register is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you are not impersonating any other person or entity
The purchase of all digital products, e-books, PDF-downloads and any other online content is subject to the following terms and conditions. All customers are advised to read these terms and conditions carefully before making any purchase.
- All digital products, e-books, PDF-downloads, resource material, videos and any other online content are subject to copyright protection. Each digital product, e-book, PDF-download and online content sold is licensed to a single user only. Customers are not allowed to copy, distribute, share and / or transfer the purchased product/s to any third party or person. In some cases, Jewel Education may encrypt, force password and / or stamp license details (including customer name, address etc.) on its digital products to ensure additional safety.
- All transactions concerning the purchase of intangible products, e-books, PDF-downloads, resource material, videos and online content are made through payment gateways, such as PayPal, that use SSL encryption. These payment gateways are safe and secure for using all types of credit cards and debit cards in different countries. We point out that the customer’s details are not stored during this process.
- In case you are not redirected back to our website after your purchase or you do not receive an e-mail from us with a link to the product of your purchase, you can contact us immediately with your transaction details, including the e-mail address which has been used for the payment. We will get back to you in order to supply you with your product details and download link as soon as possible.
- All purchases made on www.jewel-education.com are non-refundable. Since the products made available here are intangible, we cannot accept any request for refunds. In case of an erroneous purchase, please contact us via info@jewel-education in order to come to an agreement.
- You will assume the risk for the products once they have been delivered to the delivery address which you specified when ordering the products. We accept no liability where you provide an incorrect delivery address or where you fail to collect the products from the delivery address which you specified.
- By placing an order with Jewel Education, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have your parents’ permission to buy from us) and accept these terms and conditions which shall apply to all orders placed. None of these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms and conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
All transfers conducted by Jewel Education are handled and transacted by the means of a third party, i.e. dedicated gateways, to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the respective payment gateway’s terms and conditions carefully since the respective payment gateway only is responsible for any transactions made.
Since all of our products are digital they are deemed “used” after download or opening. Unfortunately, this means that we have a strict no refund policy with regards to any dissatisfaction with our product. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org in order to find alternative solutions to any problem you might experience due to this regulation.
The CUSTOMER’s claims to damages or compensation of frustrated expenditures against Jewel Education are directed – without regard to the legal nature of the asserted claim – according to these terms.
Our liability – regardless of the legal basis of CUSTOMER’S claims – shall be excluded by our employees, legal representatives, or vicarious agents. The same goes for the personal liability of our employees, legal representatives, or vicarious agents.
Data storage and data protection
The CUSTOMER acknowledges and consents to Jewel Education storing the CUSTOMER’S personal data necessary to processing an order. The CUSTOMER explicitly consents to collecting, processing and using their personal data. Of course, stored personal data will be treated confidentially.
The CUSTOMER has the right to revoke their consent with future effect. In such a case, we are obliged to erase or block personal data in accordance with the applying data protection regulations. In case of a canceled registration processes, the erasure of personal data occurs after cancellation of the registration process.
Risks of product use
This website’s content is not a substitute for direct, professional business or legal consul. None of the products from www.jewel-education.com should be used without clearance from your attorney or business advisor first. The information contained within is not intended to provide specific legal advice or any other documentation whatsoever for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. We are not legal professionals and nothing on this website should be misconstrued to mean otherwise.
Jewel Education reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice.