Included In This Kit:
- Step-By-Step Workflow- a highly-detailed outline to track each client as they go through your studio experience. This coordinates with the File Checklist and Workflow Chart below. It includes links to other products in our shop we use in our studio that you may want to add to your system.
- File Checklist -print and attach to every client folder to track workflow.
- Workflow Chart- print this and use it to track all your clients/orders progress in one spot. Or copy it to a large white board and hang in your studio for a visual reference.
- Parenting/Family Pre-Session Questionnaire– have each family fill this out before their session. Upload it to a place like wufoo.com or DocuSign and have your clients electronically sign it.
- Studio Policies–A list of studio policies you can provide to clients that also serves as a portrait contract. Upload to your online Family Pre-Session questionnaire (wufoo.com or DocuSign) and have clients electronically provide a legal signature for it.
- Phone Scripts– a word-for-word guide for you to adapt and/or follow when a client calls/emails to inquire about your services.
- Booking & Digital Delivery Emails – Written correspondence to welcome and provide booking information to your clients, along with written correspondence for delivering digital files online after the sale is complete.
- The What To Wear/Decor Guide–provide this to your client as a PDF or copy it to your client info website to help families understand how to coordinate clothing with their home decor.
- Newborn Preparation Sheet–Directions to parents on how to prepare their baby and themselves for their session. Send the PDF to clients when they book and upload to your client info website.
- Digital File & Printing Education Brochure– .Psd files to create an educational brochure about the importance of printing. Offer this to your client before their session or on your client website. It will help your clients understand the transitory nature of digital files. They are not archival! Help them learn about printing and why a professional print is the key to a long-term and quality product. Why hire a professional if they will just sit on the disk!
- Client Snail Mail Cards– Psd Files for a Welcome Card, Final “Thank You” Card and “Thinking of You” card. Send the welcome card when your client books. Send the “Thank You” a few weeks after delivery and use the “Thinking Of You” card whenever you need it.
- Access to All Our Private Password Protected Client Sites –Look at how we present information to clients and “borrow” from our model! Use the private sites to create your own version. Your purchase includes passwords and accessibility to everything “behind the scenes” here at Jewel Images.